Episode 371: Back to listener questions – finally
In episode 371, James and Mike get back to listener question. We talk about iron, TPA, big blood pressure numbers, antipsychotics and lab measurements. Hopefully we leave the audience with more answers than questions.
1) Are we giving too much iron? Low-dose iron therapy is effective in octogenarians
2) Clot – dissolving drugs for treating ischaemic stroke in the early stages
3) Effect of Propranolol In Mild Hypertension
4) Head-to-head comparisons of metabolic side effects of second-generation antipsychotics in the treatment of schizophrenia: a systematic review and meta-analysis
5) Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD) Clinical Pathway
Listening to this episode is for premium podcast members only. If you already have a membership, login to your account. If you aren't yet a premium subscriber, sign up today!