Episode 40: Keeping up with the medical literature – 101
In episode 40 we discuss 4-5 different and fairly simple ways to keep up with the medical literature and we both come to the conclusion that the best way to keep up is to listen to these podcasts. Unfortunately we were unable to find any evidence to support such a belief. Mike critically appraises James and finds a number of fatal flaws in his design.
2) ACP journal club http://www.acpjc.org
3) Evidence-based medicine http://ebm.bmj.com
4) Quickscan reviews http://www.cmeonly.com/QSR/qsrdemo.html
5) NetNewsWire – RSS reader for Mac users http://www.newsgator.com/INDIVIDUALS/NETNEWSWIRE
6) Amedeo http://www.amedeo.com