Episode 379: Happy 10th Anniversary and a bunch of silly studies
In episode 379, James and Mike celebrate their 10th podcasting anniversary and bring in Tina K and Mike K to help alert the listeners to some exceedingly important studies that many listeners may have missed over the years.
1) Beano and flatulence
2) Mandatory Snack Consumption
3) CoQ10 changes CoQ10 levels
4) Reusable shopping bags and food cross-contamination
Food Protection Trends 31:508-13
5) Length matters – am I normal?
6) Country music and suicide
7) Intractable Hiccups and DRM
8) Women, men and thinking clearly
9) Alcohol and unprotected sex
Listening to this episode is for premium podcast members only. If you already have a membership, login to your account. If you aren't yet a premium subscriber, sign up today!